Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shower Project

OK - I really did think I would be better at keeping this blog updated. :) It's amazing how busy our two little boys keep us...along with full time jobs, church obligations and activities, small group, friends, family, and most recently...house projects! When we built our house, we had a shower "surround" put in our master bathroom with intentions to take out the surround and tile it someday. Well, that "someday" took place over the past 5-6 weeks and as of yesterday, it is DONE! Jon did a wonderful job and we feel so blessed to have such a "handy man" in our home. Now my job is to clean the inch of cement/tile dust from every surface of the house over the next week or so. Here are some pictures from start to finish. I didn't get a picture of the original shower with the surround, but I'm sure you can picture it! :)
 
 
 

 


 


 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment